This summer’s tennis tournaments were scheduled for: July 8 -13, 2019 and August 5 -10, 2019.
- Only current privilege ticket holders are eligible to play in the tournament. Valid Woods Courts stickers are required of all adults 17 and older.
- A person shall register in person no later than 3:00 p.m. on the Saturday immediately preceding the start of the tournament. A person may call the CSA office prior to 12:00 noon that same Saturday to register if unable to register in person. There are no exceptions.
- A player may sign up for a maximum of two events.
- If entering two events, a player shall be available to play two matches in a single day.
- A player shall be able to play the first round on Monday.
- A player shall be available to play all week at the time scheduled by CSA tennis staff. Schedule conflicts must be mutually agreed upon, and the CSA tennis director shall be informed of the changes.
- Each player/team shall provide a new can of balls at the beginning of a match.
- Age requirements for tournaments:
- Seniors: 60 years of age and older
- Adults: 17 and older
- Boys and girls: 16 and under
- Jr. boys and girls: 12 and under
- Novice: 9 and under